Thom Plummer UK Masterclass - June 29th 2017
Thom Plummer has been working in the fitness business for over 30 years. He is in front of more than 5,000 people a year, through numerous speaking engagements, lectures, and workshops worldwide. He has authored six books on the business of fitness, which have remained the bestselling books in the industry for over 12 years. Due to the over 70,000 people who attended his seminars during the past decade and beyond, coupled with the continuing popularity of his books, many industry experts feel that Plummer is the most influential person working in the fitness industry today. BLKBOX Fitness are delighted to announce that we are sponsoring this UK Masterclass alongside MyZone and Fitness Systems.
WHO SHOULD COME TO THIS WORKSHOP?
If your dream is to change the world through training, make real money that allows you to build a team and create personal wealth and to chase your passion making a living in the gym business, then you and your senior team, all have to be here.
One full day (exclusively for the IFBA Inner Circle Only) going deep on the advanced issues of the gym business including price structure, programming and offerings, marketing through social media and client analysis, staffing, growth and raising money. Everything that the most financially successful training gyms in the world do to make money is covered in-depth in this one-day workshop for the best of the best of the future of this business.
- The seminar is on the 29th June and will run from 9 am - 5/5.30pm.
- There are scheduled breaks for lunch and morning and afternoon breaks, although these may change slightly depending on questions.
- Refreshments will be provided, but you will need to make your own arrangements for lunch.
- There will be an informal evening social, with drinks in the bar at the end of the seminar. There are no specific arrangements for this, so feel free to come and go as you please (they're usually pretty good fun and where most of the networking gets done!).
The address of the venue is:
Village Hotel Farnborough
Telephone: 01252 710675
- By air: The nearest Airport is Heathrow (20-40 minutes drive, depending on traffic)
- By train: The nearest train station is Farnborough (0.8m), less than 40minutes from London Waterloo.
- By car: There is parking at the hotel and the surrounding roads.
- By taxi: Farnborough Taxis - 01252 220020 / Taxi4U - 01252 265365 (Both will do Heathrow for about £44)
ACCOMMODATIONRooms are still available at the Village Hotel. Alternative accommodation is also available at the Premier Inn and the Travel Lodge in Farnborough town centre, which is less than five minutes away by car.
Tea, coffee and refreshments will be provided during the day. There is an on-site restaurant and bar and the Village Hotel, which is recommended. There are also some local restaurants and pubs within walking distance which also serve lunch and dinner. Other food options and supermarkets are available in the near-by Meads shopping centre.
The fee for attendance for one person is just £149. Bring your main person for just £100 additional and your team (up to 4 people) for just £299. Don’t miss it, book now. Click here to see your ticket options.