Date Posted: 09/01/2023
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 4 Cloughfern Avenue, Monkstown Industrial Estate, Newtownabbey, BT37 OUB
Reports to: Sales Manager
You will support our Sales Team in creating the most successful training facilities. You need to be a detail-oriented multi-tasker with excellent customer service skills and a passion for health & fitness.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Work directly with our sales team providing administrative support and assistance to drive positive sales growth.
- Performing administrative maintenance tasks such as CRM upkeep, documentation creation and diary management.
- Maintain and updating sales pipelines and client records.
- Preparing quotes and gym facility layouts using our software and offer administrative support on Marquee projects.
- Attending weekly pipeline calls and meetings.
- Providing status updates to key stakeholders tracking the progress of each project.
- Becoming an expert in BLK BOX product and services in order to anticipate account needs.
- Handling assigned tickets including product queries, warranty claims & order amendments.
- Building strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Great communication skills and a customer centric approach to problem solving.
- Proactive, commercial, and results-driven team players.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, meaning you’re enthusiastic, persistent, and hungry to progress.
- Adaptability to both work strategically & tactically, based on real-time events and data.
- Good computer literacy and the willingness to learn/adopt new processes and systems.
- People who are passionate about sport, health & fitness (of any kind).
- Experience working in an administrative and/or sales-oriented support capacity.
- Client focused thought process with a genuine consideration for providing the best experience possible.
- Experience with dealing with enquiries via various channels (Phone, Email, Chat etc)
- Experience with Microsoft Office; particularly Word & Excel.
- Ability to prioritise and self-manage workload.
- This is a hybrid role and would require the successful candidate to attend BLK BOX HQ at least 3 days a week.
- Willingness to travel to events and activations when representing BLK BOX (events can fall over weekends).
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- A challenging, full-time position within the Fitness Industry with great opportunities to develop both personally & professionally.
- Competitive compensation and great benefits which include; Hybrid working, Early finish on Fridays & 24/7 Gym Access.
- An extra day off on your Birthday.
- Staff discount across all BLK BOX Products & Apparel.
- The chance to be part of one of the most exciting brands in the industry.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com