Date Posted: 09/01/2023
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 4 Cloughfern Avenue, Monkstown Industrial Estate, Newtownabbey, BT37 OUB
Reports to: Sales Manager
At BLK BOX our sales and accounts teams are more than just salespeople – they are trusted advisors. Client Obsession is one of our core values at BLK BOX and baked into every project we deliver. Your responsibility within this role, is to create, maintain and strengthen the relationships of the company with its most important account clients.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Generating revenue, winning new business & servicing existing clients.
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of quotes with close rate sufficient to reach your goals
- Visit clients on site and consult on project requirements.
- Ensure CRM records are up to date and sales process’ are adhered to.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Supporting our clients throughout their project, from concept through to delivery, and beyond.
- Creating bespoke gym solutions using our 3D design software and presenting them to prospective clients.
- Support and work closely with the Sales Manager and wider Commercial teams.
- Responding to sales enquiries via phone and email.
- Representing BLK BOX at trade shows and industry events.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 2+ years sales experience or experience working in a sales/fitness environment.
- Proactive, commercial, and results-driven team players.
- Great communication skills and a customer centric approach to problem solving.
- Self-motivation and ambition to develop, both personally & professionally within BLK BOX.
- Excellent presentation skills & high attention to detail.
- Effective communication with stakeholders and personnel across various levels of an organisation.
- Ability to work both strategically & tactically, based on real-time events and data. Prioritising your workload accordingly.
- Computer literacy – competent in the use of Email, MS Office and CRM suites is desirable
- Numeracy and ability to perform standard business calculations.
- People who are passionate about sport, health & fitness (of any kind).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and influence people at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel & Powerpoint) is critical. CRM software experience (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) would also be beneficial.
- A commercial mindset, with the ability to manage a range of stakeholders & clients.
- Proactive & diligent approach to time, workload & project management.
- Good knowledge of Fitness Equipment and/or the wider Fitness industry.
- Travel throughout UK & Europe may be required for this role.
- Representing BLK BOX at trade shows and industry events is expected (may include weekends).
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- A challenging, full-time position within the Fitness Industry with great opportunities to develop both personally & professionally.
- Competitive compensation and great benefits which include; Hybrid working, Early finish on Fridays & 24/7 Gym Access.
- An extra day off on your Birthday.
- Staff discount across all BLK BOX Products & Apparel.
- The chance to be part of one of the most exciting brands in the industry.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org