Date Posted: 8th February 2023
Location: 4 Cloughfern Avenue, Monkstown Industrial Estate, Newtownabbey, BT37 OUB
Job Type: Full time
Reports to: Master Scheduler
We are an innovative team that comes up with creative solutions to meet our client’s needs. We are looking for a passionate professional with excellent analytical skills who is confident in operating different ERP systems and liaising with other departments to ensure that BLK BOX delivers quality products to our clients on time.
You will be responsible for supporting planning and scheduling the supply of products through our internal processes, ensuring we deliver on time, every time. Working alongside other departments across the business, such as Sales, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Distribution.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- To support the planning and scheduling of related activities within the organisation including creating, maintaining, and communicating schedules.
- Monitor production and picking progress and adjust the schedule as needed to meet changing demands
- Issuing picking requirements in line with production plans and distribution targets to clients.
- Maintaining and updating ERP systems on Order status and production status.
- Collaborate with the purchasing department to manage inventory levels and ensure that materials are ordered in a timely manner
- Monitor process and supply flow and identify shortages or bottlenecks.
- Ensure the timely placing of purchase orders to support production schedules and sales ordering.
- Review sales orders coming through to ensure the job is processed Right First Time.
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach within Scheduling to ensure the smooth running of the entire process.
- To support the development and refinement of production planning systems and software, working with Production, Supply chain, Logistics and Distribution to identify improvement areas and manage their implementation.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Good understanding of manufacturing and distribution processes
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Ability to be self-motivated and work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confident communication skills
- Flexibility to cope with changing demands and multiple conflicting deadlines.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role, preferably in a Manufacturing Environment
- Solid IT Skills especially with MS Excel (including; pivot tables, vlookups, IF statements)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Desire for continuous professional development.
What BLK BOX can offer you:
- A challenging, full-time position within the Fitness Industry with great opportunities to develop both personally & professionally.
- Competitive compensation and great benefits which include; Hybrid working, Early finish on Fridays & 24/7 Gym Access.
- An extra day off on your Birthday.
- Staff discount across all BLK BOX Products & Apparel.
- The chance to be part of one of the most exciting brands in the industry.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org