*Please note, this product has a lead time of 2-4 weeks*
The C8-Pro is the ultimate C-Series reformer, featuring an oversize aluminium profile and footbar and all new 8 PU wheel carriage system for the quietest and lowest maintenance ride available. Like all Align-Pilates commercial reformers, the C8-Pro features our new patent pending Rapid Change (RC) spring bar for the easiest and quickest adjustment on the market. The C8-Pro’s Rapid Change (RC) spring bar radically alters the ease and speed of adjusting your reformer, which is particularly beneficial in the group class environment where the C8-Pro excels. The spring bar can be adjusted with springs attached, with one hand in a single action saving up to 12 additional actions compared with most standard reformers.
Many Pilates professionals choose their reformer based on the ride characteristics and the biggest determinant of that is the number and type of wheels. The number & material of the wheels determine the resistance of the carriage, the sound the machine makes, the handling of cross loading, and the amount of maintenance required for optimal performance. The C8 uses 8 ‘roller blade style’ wheels, which are designed to give a quieter and softer ride with slightly greater rolling resistance when compared to the more ice glide ride offered by the harder nylon wheels used in a 4-wheel system like on the C2-Pro RC, where the wheels run in a matched aluminum profile. Which is better is a matter of preference for the user, though for many this will be a key determinant of which machine they buy, and chances are many will prefer the ride style they are more familiar with or have trained on.
The C8-Pro is stackable and can free-stand either with the optional new freestanding feet or if leg extensions are fitted, which in turn raise the bed height to 44cm versus the 26cm bed height of the standard machine. Like earlier Pro models in the C-Series, this reformer can accept either a Full or a Half Cadillac Frame making this the most versatile reformer in its class, whilst offering unparalleled value for money. In addition, the C8-Pro Reformer shares all the accessories with the C2-Pro RC Reformer and earlier C-Series reformers, meaning it sits perfectly alongside other C-Series machines.
This version of the C8-Pro reformer comes with a Wood Effect finish. The full stainless steel upper frame is superior to standard chromed steel frames, ensuring a long and corrosion free life. All our commercial reformers are light commercial warrantied at 27.5 hours per week. The C8-Pro is suitable for users 145cm – 193cm (4’10” – 6’4”), max. user weight: 150kg.
- Class-leading travel: 106.5cm
- Large & comfortable carriage bed: 92cm (L) x 58cm (W) for greater comfort
- Space-saving as it can be stacked and can freestand when selected with either the optional freestanding feet or the extension leg option, and can be wheeled for ease of movement and storage
- 4 footbar positions including flat
- Adjustable head rest: 3 improved position head rest
- Adjustable shoulder rest: removable & lockable shoulder rest with new off centred shoulder pads to give a choice of two widths
- Improved rope adjustment system with easy accessibility by the headrest. Pro Adjusters can be used for precise adjustments and replaces our old T-Bar system.
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- 5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2x Light, 2x Medium & 1x Strong)
- Adjustable feet to ensure your reformer sits flat and can run smoothly
- Choice of heights, either standard 24cm or 42cm with optional leg extensions
- Includes Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal-free double loop handles, ropes & foot straps, plus our patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- 4 nylon wheel system: Improved anodized aluminium runners with a self-centring carriage design, with matched 4-wheel system for a smooth ultra-low resistance ride
- New self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for a smoother quieter ride & reduced maintenance
- New Gondola Pole storage hooks underneath the runner for convenient access and a tidier studio. Note: Maple Pole sold separately.