The Coolsleeve is a new convenient hot & cold therapy compression sleeve that can help aid your sore muscles and joints whilst relaxing or moving around due to its comfortable compression fit. The Coolsleeve should be a firm comfortable fit so that it can slide up and stay in position until you are ready to slide it off.
- Comfort – The Coolsleeve is made with a comfortable flexible compression fabric and solid solution gel that shapes around your limb even when the Coolsleeve is frozen.
- Convenient – It is super easy to use by simply pulling it up over your muscles or joints, you can either relax with it on or move around.
- Coverage – Providing 360 degree hot or cold coverage treatment around your limb, helping you recover faster.
- Reusable – The Coolsleeve is fully reusable, after every use place back in its protective resealable bag and put it back in the freezer or cupboard until you need to use it again.
- Treatment – The Coolsleeve will treat your aching muscles or joints for up to 20 minutes with hot or cold compression.
- Helps reduce swelling and speeds up recovery
- Helps reduce pain and discomfort
- Flexible fabric allows very comfortable and cold compression
- Convenient and easy to use, wear it on the move
- The Coolsleeve is suitable for use on your elbow, knee, calf, thigh and ankle
Your Coolsleeve can soak up water and swell if it becomes wet. Please try not to let this happen, but if it does let the Coolsleeve fully dry.
How To Use
- Remove your Coolsleeve from its packaging, keeping it in its protective plastic bag and place it in the freezer for a minimum or 2 hours.
- Take your Coolsleeve out of the freezer and its protective bag when it is sufficiently cold and pull over the sore area. Pull the wider (non-stitched) end of the Coolsleeve towards you first.
- Your Coolsleeve will give you up to 20 minutes cold compression on your muscles/joints. You can leave your Coolsleeve in the freezer in its protective bag until ready for use again.
- Remove your Coolsleeve from its protective packaging and place in microwave where it is not touching the sides for 30 seconds, check temperature then heat further for 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached.
- After desired temperature is reached slide the Coolsleeve up over the sore area for 15 to 20 minutes.
- If Coolsleeve is frozen, we recommend bringing it to room temperature before heating.
- DO NOT OVEHEAT.
Your Cool Sleeve should be a firm comfortable fit on your knee, elbow, thigh or ankle.
To get the best and most effective fit measure the circumference slightly above your elbow, knee or ankle joint, or around your thigh and use your measurement to pick your size from the size guide below.
||27cm - 34cm
||11in - 13in
||34cm - 42cm
||13in - 17in
||42cm - 53cm
||17in - 21in
||53cm - 62cm
||21in - 24in
We aim to dispatch and deliver all in stock items within 2-10 working days depending on your location in the UK & Ireland.
DELIVERY & TRACKING
We ship our orders via Parcel / 2 Man Delivery or Pallet depending on the size of your order and shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. To track your order click here for orders placed online; Track an Online Order and here for orders placed via our Sales team; Track an Offline Order.
All deliveries are kerbside, it will be your responsibility to remove the items from the pallet on arrival and dispose of the pallet. You will receive an email from our Logistics team with a date of delivery. If you require an alternative delivery date or if there are any access restrictions to your property, please let us know within 24 hours before delivery by emailing email@example.com. Please be aware failure to do so may result in additional delivery charges.
Some of our training equipment is manufactured here in our HQ. The lead times on these products range from 10-25 working days and are identified by having the MADE IN BELFAST badge.
We understand at times due to size, colour or type some items might not be the right fit for you. We are happy to accept a returned item within 30 days from the date of you receiving the item for a refund or exchange.
To start a return click here; BLK BOX Returns.