Jacobs Ladder 2 is a more compact, home-gym version of the original Jacobs Ladder treadmill-style ladder climber. Like the full commercial model, the JL2 is extremely durable and equally effective as a high intensity interval training tool for competitive athletes and low-impact cardio machine for safe and practical rehab work.
Functionally, the benefits of training with the Jacobs Ladder 2 are much the same as the original, including the 40-degree climbing angle that naturally removes much of the direct stress from the lower back, hips, and knees. The machine’s frame is quality-built from welded tubular steel, and the included digital display gives you helpful, immediate readouts on Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, and Heart Rate (using chest strap).
Cited in a study by the LSU School of Kinesiology as a “scientifically superior workout” to traditional treadmills, Jacobs Ladder has been increasingly absorbed into the training programs of athletes worldwide.
- Digital Feedback – Screen shows elapsed time, how many feet were climbed, rate of speed and calorie burn
- Ergonomic Design – a 40 degree climbing angle offers natural climbing motion, which takes stress off lower back, hips and knees
- Easy on Joints – designed for very low impact on all joints making it ideal for rehab of lower body and back injuries
- Self-Powered – Cardio workout is self powered, the Jacobs Ladder 2 needs to be plugged in (110V) to operate the digital display
- Sizing – only 700mm wide will allow the Jacobs Ladder 2 it to fit inside most interior doorways
- Long, Dynamic, Climbing Strokes – ensures a full range of motion while giving option of exercising both your arms and legs
Call our Sales Team now to find out more information!