We are looking for a highly capable Qualified Accountant who wants to work in a busy and growing company. You would like to take ownership and be disciplined and methodical in your approach to the responsibilities of the role.
This is a varied role reporting to an experienced Finance Director. This business is an Industry leader, and the finance department is evolving and growing. This offers the potential for career progression.
Your primary duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Monthly Management Accounts preparation
- Financial control of all aspects of working capital particularly debtors, stock, and creditors.
- Financial control of all fixed assets in the manufacturing department
- Financial budgeting, forecasting, and planning.
- Decision support for all aspects of the department aimed at improving overall performance.
- Development and reporting of financial and other KPI’s for the department
- Ad hoc work including investment analysis to support operational decisions.
- Compliance with all taxation and VAT regulations.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Cashflow forecasting
- Audit ownership
- Mentoring of the finance team
- Qualified Accountant ideally with 3-5 years PQE
- Experience in the Manufacturing/Engineering Sector is preferred.
- A good understanding of manufacturing processes
- Demonstrable record of accomplishment of success in a fast-paced growing business
- Experience of working with a leading ERP system
- Accuracy and skills in calculating figures.
- Strong attention to detail; a right first-time attitude and approach.
- Ability to work in a busy environment, working to tight deadlines.
- Strong excel skills.
This role will be a key member of the Finance Team and as such, we are seeking an individual who is a leader, who has managed teams and who is ambitious and focussed. This role offers exciting career progression!