*Please note, this product has a lead time of 1 week*
Switch to the bag that lets you bring out your inner champion! The Aqua Training Bag® harnesses the power of water through simplicity and innovation with its modern technology and unique shape, size, and materials. The original and #1 best selling Aqua Training Bags are used by fitness studios, professional boxers and fighters around the globe.
Aqua Punching Bags harness all of the power and benefits of water to provide you with a one-of-a-kind boxing or MMA experience. They're easier on joints, offer more resistance, and feel more like hitting a person. When you hit an Aqua Punch Bag for the first time, you will never go back to working out with a traditional heavy bag.
Are you ready to break loose on Aqua's second-largest training bag? At 18" and 120lbs, you don’t have to hold back on jabs, hooks, crosses, uppercuts or whatever else you have up your sleeve. Up for the challenge? Throw down any combos and be sure to add kicks for an all-encompassing workout. This punching bag was designed to take anything you throw at it.
- Incredibly durable and can withstand even the most impressive combos
- Easy to hang and move from place to place
- UV Resistant which means it is suitable to be hung outside
- Additional Items Included: shackle, hose-filling nozzle and extra stopper
- Hanging kit sold separately
- Shipping Weight: 12lbs, weight when filled 120lbs
- Dimensions: 30" x 18" x 18"
Marine Grade vinyl
Filling your Aqua Punching Bag:
- Remove the valve plug with a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Connect the hose-filling attachment to your hose.
- Before starting the water, place the tip of the hose attachment into the hole of the Head Hunter Slip Ball.
- When you have filled the desired amount of water, shut the water off and remove the hose attachment.
- Place the valve plug back into the bag and tighten with the Phillips head screwdriver until snug.
- Top off head with air using an air pump that has a needle.
How do I hang my Aqua Training Bag?
You can hang your Aqua Training Bag using the Aqua Bag Hanging Kit.
We aim to dispatch and deliver all in stock items within 2-10 working days depending on your location in the UK & Ireland.
DELIVERY & TRACKING
We ship our orders via Parcel / 2 Man Delivery or Pallet depending on the size of your order and shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. To track your order click here for orders placed online; Track an Online Order and here for orders placed via our Sales team; Track an Offline Order.
All deliveries are kerbside, it will be your responsibility to remove the items from the pallet on arrival and dispose of the pallet. You will receive an email from our Logistics team with a date of delivery. If you require an alternative delivery date or if there are any access restrictions to your property, please let us know within 24 hours before delivery by emailing email@example.com. Please be aware failure to do so may result in additional delivery charges.
Some of our training equipment is manufactured here in our HQ. The lead times on these products range from 10-25 working days and are identified by having the MADE IN BELFAST badge.
We understand at times due to size, colour or type some items might not be the right fit for you. We are happy to accept a returned item within 30 days from the date of you receiving the item for a refund or exchange.
To start a return click here; BLK BOX Returns.