AeroFloor® is a training surface like no other, utilising high-grade fabrics and 'controlled energy return technology' to provide an incredible energy giving and energy absorbing training surface.
Pro Sports Club XL AeroFloor® 10m is a great option for sports clubs, teams, health clubs, amateur clubs, and groups of all types. It offers a surface 10m in length which means you can use it in a group situation with several people at one time or for short runs/workouts that need the room to run, jump and tumble.
Featuring 3 lanes and an overall width of 1.82m, the Pro Sports Club XL AeroFloor® is bigger than any other AeroFloor® training surface to date. This option has been supplied to several leading premiership football, rugby, and cricket clubs, becoming a focal point of their training regimes. AeroFloor® is also establishing itself as an essential piece of equipment for the health and fitness sector.
- The AeroFloor incorporates C.E.R.T – Controlled Energy Return Technology.
- High performance Shock Absorption – sparing joints from exercise impact.
- Elastic recoil – safe and fun explosive training surface.
- Proprioceptive qualities – provides adjustable ‘unstable surface’ for balance training. Helps to develop strong core.
- Focal shock absorption properties – shock (vibrations) is not distributed across the AeroFloor therefore other equipment or people on the surface are not affected.
- Easy to inflate and deflate
- Adjustable air pressure
- Sound absorption
- Can be used with existing fitness regimes and videos including cross training, dance etc.
- Low impact, high energy