*Please note, this product has a lead time of 2-4 weeks*
The C2-Pro RC is the fifth generation of the extremely popular C-Series reformer. This revised model builds on the excellent reputation of our best-selling C2-Pro Reformer, with the introduction of our new patent pending Rapid Change (RC) spring bar, together with a host of refinements to enhance the machines excellent studio credentials. The Rapid Change (RC) spring bar radically alters the ease and speed of adjusting your reformer, which is particularly beneficial in the group class environment where the C2-Pro RC excels. The spring bar can be adjusted with springs attached, with one hand in a single action saving up to 12 additional actions compared with most standard reformers.
The C2-Pro RC is stackable and can free-stand either with the optional new freestanding feet or if leg extensions are fitted, which in turn raise the bed height to 42cm versus the 24cm bed height of the standard machine. Like earlier Pro models in the C-Series, this reformer can accept either a Full or a Half Cadillac Frame making this the most versatile reformer in its class, whilst offering unparalleled value for money. In addition, the C2-Pro RC Reformer shares all the accessories with the C8-Pro Reformer and earlier C-Series reformers, meaning it sits perfectly alongside other C-Series machines. All our commercial reformers are light commercial warrantied at 27.5 hours per week. The C2-Pro RC is suitable for users 145cm – 193cm (4’10” – 6’4”), max. user weight: 150kg.
- Class-leading travel: 106.5cm, up from 100.5cm on the C1 model
- Large & comfortable carriage bed: 92cm (L) x 58cm (W) for greater comfort
- Space-saving as it can be stacked and can free stand when selected with either the optional freestanding feet or the extension leg option, and can be wheeled for ease of movement and storage
- 4 footbar positions including flat
- Adjustable head rest: 3 improved position head rest
- Adjustable shoulder rest: removable & lockable shoulder rest with new off centred shoulder pads to give a choice of two widths
- Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simultaneously, with 7 rope length variations
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- 5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2x Light, 2x Medium & 1x Strong)
- Adjustable feet to ensure your reformer sits flat and can run smoothly
- Choice of heights, either standard 24cm or 42cm with optional leg extensions
- Includes Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal-free double loop handles, ropes & foot straps, plus our patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- 4 nylon wheel system: Improved anodized aluminium runners with a self-centring carriage design, with matched 4-wheel system for a smooth ultra-low resistance ride
- New self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for a smoother quieter ride & reduced maintenance
- New Gondola Pole storage hooks underneath the runner for convenient access and a tidier studio. Note: Maple Pole sold separately.