The ALL-NEW TANK™ M4 is the evolution of the All Surface Sled category. With all of the same great features of Torque Fitness' original TANK M2, plus the addition of some new ones, the M4 is ready to hit training centres around the world.
New to the M4 is a double braking system that allows different resistance levels to be set depending on which side of the TANK you’re pushing or pulling from, as well as eliminating the need for weight to be added to the sled. Torque Fitness have added an accessory tray in the middle for storage and also made Performance Handles standard. Weight horns have been made into an optional accessory for more serious performance athletes who wish to use the TANK for intense towing exercises.
Just like the TANK™ M2, the sleds tires allow it to be used on any surface without fear of damage or noise.
Choose from three levels of resistance on either resistance brake to switch up the intensity of your workout either in different runs or in the same run. Torque’s TANK™ is bi-directional, meaning that there is no need to turn the fitness sled around as you go about your workout.
Each grip point has a firm rubber coating which allows the user to get a tight hold. The power and burst that TANK™ provides makes it the ultimate push and pull sled.
- Experience – Feeling the resistance increase with speed causes a surprise “wow” reaction and a unique exercise experience that users can love.
- H.I.I.T – You can select from three levels of resistance and perform bursts of acceleration and speed, varying the intensity in different runs or within the same run.
- Safety – Resistance that feels dangerous can be backed down instantly during the run to a level that feels safer.
- Portability – TANK’s optional XGAS - Group Anchor Station holds weights and accessories to move a complete workout to any location indoors or outdoors where the XGAS can be unattached to become a group anchor station for battle ropes, resistance bands, and other attachments.
- Surface Friendly – TANK’s inflated soft wheels are gentle on carpeting, hardwood, and natural turf grass.
- Bi-directional – Resistance is supplied in both directions eliminating the need to turn the TANK around. This narrows the path required for your “TANK ZONE”.