Join our team
Join BLK BOX on our mission to become the world’s leading specialist in performance equipment and facility design. Nothing excites us more than finding hungry and talented individuals and unleashing them in a team capable of achieving incredible things. 2018 has seen us evolve at a sensational rate as our personnel has more than doubled since 2017, our sales multiplied and our footprint in the Titanic Quarter significantly increased and we’re not stopping there! We are embarking on an exciting period of expansion with ambitious growth plans. To turn these dreams into a reality we are going to need high-quality human capital who are dedicated to our mission to become number one.
Is BLK BOX for you?
We are growing at a rate of knots, if you don't eat chaos for breakfast BLK BOX is probably not the place for you...If you want to join our team you must be self-motivated, willing to work hard, tackle new challenges, work together as a team, and have the drive for the company and yourself to succeed.
You’ll have a positive approach and a ‘can do’ thinking, will rise to the occasion of new challenges, pitch in even when the responsibilities are not your normal ones and dig deep when things get rough to produce a positive outcome.
If this sounds like the type of working environment you would love to be a part of and would excel in, please see below our current opportunities.
We are always on the lookout for talented and passionate individuals to join our growing team.
We currently have no live vacancies but if you believe you would make our next team member please send us a video application telling us a little bit about yourself and why you would be suited to BLK BOX along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to recent growth, we are looking for additional installation engineers to join our install team. You’ll be required to travel across the UK and Ireland to install, service and repair our premium gym equipment and flooring. Our install team have completed over 300 installs and have had the privilege of working with some amazing customers big and small including PureGym, Gymbox, LinkedIn, Google, Jamie Oliver, Arsenal, Everton FC, Dubai Military, CrossFit Abu Dhabi, Embody Fitness Dubai, Irish Defence Forces, Gymbox, Oxford University, Trinity College Dublin, UCD, Ulster Rugby, Leinster Rugby & Irish Rugby, 25 Intercounty GAA Teams and hundreds of independent gyms.
This role will be vital to the smooth running of our Install service to ensure that the right equipment is available for every project and that all installations are delivered on time with a high-quality standard finish. You’ll be part of a friendly, professional and busy team which takes pride in delivering an amazing service.
Your responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
• Travel to customer sites to install, service or repair our equipment.
• To prepare and install flooring when required.
• To report any installation issues with jobs’ direct to the installation manager.
• To supervise and support any engineers or apprentices if required.
• To ensure jobs are completed to deadlines.
• To ensure installation work is completed to the required quality standard.
• To follow health and safety procedures for installations.
• Occasional driving of company vehicles as required.
THE IDEAL PERSON
The ideal person for this role will have:
• A background in a construction trade would be beneficial (shopfitting, carpentry, joinery, flooring etc)
• Be highly methodical, willing to work hard and resolve issues, as well as learn fairly quickly.
• Understand technical information and drawings.
• We’re an extremely fast paced business so you must be able to work in high pressure, deadline driven situations, with flexibility to meet changing priorities and deadlines, whilst maintaining a safe working environment.
• You will possess a strong team ethos and always willing to provide support to co-workers.
• You’ll be able to take ownership of a job and see it through to completion with the highest attention to detail.
• Full UK Driving License.
• CSR Card beneficial.
• Passionate about the fitness industry.
• Physically fit to be able to lift heavy items in a quick, safe and accurate manner.
• Flexible for working long hours and willing to work overtime and overseas.
WHY WORK FOR BLK BOX
• Opportunity to work for a company awarded the “Best Place to Work” in the 2018 Irish News Workplace and Employment Awards.
• We are a dynamic, forward thinking company leading the industry in functional fitness innovation.
• Rewards and recognition are provided for superior performance.
• Work in a collaborative environment fostering teamwork and accountability.
• Opportunity to work for a company that positively impacts people’s lives.
• Fantastic training opportunities and long-term career progression opportunities available for the right candidates in line with the company’s strategic growth plans.
• Prime working location in Titanic Quarter.
• Lots of perks including a fully functioning showroom gym of pure performance space which acts as a both a training and testing institute for our team.
Please submit a one-page cover letter in addition to your CV to email@example.com. The cover letter should show your personality and help us learn why you want to work for BLK BOX in this role. Let us know what about this job attracts you?
BLK BOX INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled individual to join us on our Summer Internship programme. You will be based in our Titanic Quarter facility and work alongside our highly skilled team.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
Marketing – Sales – Social Media – Manufacturing – Design – Business Analyst
We aren’t looking for a particular skill set, what we are looking for is someone who can rise to a challenge. We eat chaos for breakfast, so you too must be able to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Full use of our Showroom Gym with team workouts daily.
• Unlimited amount of free fruit and coffee.
• Perfect day shift 8am – 4pm.
• Expand your experience with a highly skilled team.
• Titanic Quarter location with free parking .
• Possibility of permanent position depending on business needs.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
Send us a cover letter or video application (preferred) on what you could bring to BLK BOX along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org