*Please note, this product has a lead time of 2-4 weeks*
The Align-Pilates A8-Pro Pilates Reformer was brand new for 2020 and is the updated version of our previous flagship commercial Pilates reformer, the A2. The A8-Pro has a completely new runner profile and runs on 8 PU wheels (rather than the 4 nylon wheels of the preceding A2 models). This new platform offers a quieter ride, improved handling of cross loading forces, and reduced maintenance. The A8-Pro also features our new patent pending Rapid Change (RC) spring bar for the fastest spring bar adjustment on the market together with a host of other subtle improvements, to make the A8-Pro the new star in the Align Pilates line-up!
The Rapid Change (RC) spring bar radically alters the ease and speed of adjusting your reformer, which is particularly beneficial in the group class environment where the A8-Pro excels. The spring bar can be adjusted with springs attached, with one hand in a single action saving up to 12 additional actions compared with most standard reformers.
The A8-Pro offers refined performance, extensive adjustability, a luxurious oversize carriage, and the longest travel of any standard Pilates reformer on the market. Now in its fourth generation, the A8-Pro is the result of over eight years of development. The A8-Pro can be built with a choice of 3 interchangeable leg heights, low leg (28cm), standard (42cm), or rehab legs (64cm) making the A8-Pro a truly future proof and versatile investment. It has been designed for both studio, rehab, and private use with the innovative design offering a host of easy adjustments to provide complete flexibility in use.
The A8-Pro can be stacked (though it is heavy) and has wheels for easy movement. Like earlier Pro models in the A-Series, this reformer can accept either a Full or a Half Cadillac Frame making this the most versatile reformer in its class, whilst offering unparalleled value for money. In addition, the A8-Pro Reformer shares all the accessories with the previous A2 model, meaning it sits perfectly alongside the A2 and can easily coexist in the same studio, sharing Jump Boards, Mattress Converters, Platform Extenders, and more. All our commercial reformers are light commercial warrantied at 27.5 hours per week. Max. user weight: 150kg.
- Longest travel of any standard reformer: 113cm (suits more people & requires less adjustment). Long travel means less adjustment and easier transition between exercises.
- Widest carriage bed on the market at 67cm and longer carriage at 90cm for greater comfort & to suit more body types than other reformers
- Space-saving as it can be stacked and can be wheeled for ease of movement and storage (though weight is a consideration)
- 6 footbar positions including flat
- Oversize lockable footbar with improved pivot point for comfort & stability
- Adjustable head rest: 3 improved position head rest
- Adjustable shoulder rest: removable & lockable shoulder rest with new off centred shoulder pads to give a choice of two widths
- New & improved rope adjustment system ensures both ropes stay the same length & adjust simultaneously
- Improved rope adjustment system with easy accessibility by the headrest. Pro Adjusters can be used for precise adjustments and replaces our old T-Bar system.
- Stainless rope risers for rapid adjustment of rope heights. Risers fold down for use with half cadillac. Risers feature an eyelet so springs can be attached or additional exercise possibilities.
- 5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2x Light, 2x Medium & 1x Strong)
- Adjustable feet to ensure your reformer sits flat and can run smoothly
- Future proof, choice of 3 interchangeable leg heights (24cm, 42cm & 64cm)
- Includes Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal-free double loop handles, ropes & adjustable silent foot straps with fluffy cover, plus our patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- 8-wheel system for improved performance & reduced maintenance
- New Gondola Pole storage hooks underneath the runner for convenient access and a tidier studio. Note: Maple Pole sold separately.