*Please note, this product has a lead time of 2-4 weeks*
The C8-Pro is the ultimate C-Series reformer, featuring an oversize aluminium profile and footbar and all new 8 PU wheel carriage system for the quietest and lowest maintenance ride available. Like all Align-Pilates commercial reformers, the C8-Pro features our new patent pending Rapid Change (RC) spring bar for the easiest and quickest adjustment on the market. The C8-Pro’s Rapid Change (RC) spring bar radically alters the ease and speed of adjusting your reformer, which is particularly beneficial in the group class environment where the C8-Pro excels. The spring bar can be adjusted with springs attached, with one hand in a single action saving up to 12 additional actions compared with most standard reformers.
Many Pilates professionals choose their reformer based on the ride characteristics and the biggest determinant of that is the number and type of wheels. The number & material of the wheels determine the resistance of the carriage, the sound the machine makes, the handling of cross loading, and the amount of maintenance required for optimal performance. The C8 uses 8 ‘roller blade style’ wheels, which are designed to give a quieter and softer ride with slightly greater rolling resistance when compared to the more ice glide ride offered by the harder nylon wheels used in a 4-wheel system like on the C2-Pro RC, where the wheels run in a matched aluminum profile. Which is better is a matter of preference for the user, though for many this will be a key determinant of which machine they buy, and chances are many will prefer the ride style they are more familiar with or have trained on.
The C8-Pro is stackable and can free-stand either with the optional new freestanding feet or if leg extensions are fitted, which in turn raise the bed height to 44cm versus the 26cm bed height of the standard machine. Like earlier Pro models in the C-Series, this reformer can accept either a Full or a Half Cadillac Frame making this the most versatile reformer in its class, whilst offering unparalleled value for money. In addition, the C8-Pro Reformer shares all the accessories with the C2-Pro RC Reformer and earlier C-Series reformers, meaning it sits perfectly alongside other C-Series machines.
This version of the C8-Pro reformer comes with a Wood Effect finish. The full stainless steel upper frame is superior to standard chromed steel frames, ensuring a long and corrosion free life. All our commercial reformers are light commercial warrantied at 27.5 hours per week. The C8-Pro is suitable for users 145cm – 193cm (4’10” – 6’4”), max. user weight: 150kg.
- Class-leading travel: 106.5cm
- Large & comfortable carriage bed: 92cm (L) x 58cm (W) for greater comfort
- Space-saving as it can be stacked and can freestand when selected with either the optional freestanding feet or the extension leg option, and can be wheeled for ease of movement and storage
- 4 footbar positions including flat
- Adjustable head rest: 3 improved position head rest
- Adjustable shoulder rest: removable & lockable shoulder rest with new off centred shoulder pads to give a choice of two widths
- Improved rope adjustment system with easy accessibility by the headrest. Pro Adjusters can be used for precise adjustments and replaces our old T-Bar system.
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- 5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2x Light, 2x Medium & 1x Strong)
- Adjustable feet to ensure your reformer sits flat and can run smoothly
- Choice of heights, either standard 24cm or 42cm with optional leg extensions
- Includes Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal-free double loop handles, ropes & foot straps, plus our patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- 4 nylon wheel system: Improved anodized aluminium runners with a self-centring carriage design, with matched 4-wheel system for a smooth ultra-low resistance ride
- New self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for a smoother quieter ride & reduced maintenance
- New Gondola Pole storage hooks underneath the runner for convenient access and a tidier studio. Note: Maple Pole sold separately.
Does my Align Pilates equipment come pre-assembled?
The Align Pilates equipment comes flat packed.
How much space does my Align Pilates equipment need?
We recommend having 60cm each side of the equipment to give you and your clients space to perform different types of exercises.
What springs come with the Align Pilates reformers?
The Studio Reformers come with 5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2x Light, 2x Medium & 1x Strong).
The Home Reformers come with 4 classical style nickel plated music wire springs set up (1x Light, 2x Medium & 1x Strong).
We aim to dispatch and deliver all in stock items within 2-10 working days depending on your location in the UK & Ireland.
DELIVERY & TRACKING
We ship our orders via Parcel / 2 Man Delivery or Pallet depending on the size of your order and shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. To track your order click here for orders placed online; Track an Online Order and here for orders placed via our Sales team; Track an Offline Order.
All deliveries are kerbside, it will be your responsibility to remove the items from the pallet on arrival and dispose of the pallet. You will receive an email from our Logistics team with a date of delivery. If you require an alternative delivery date or if there are any access restrictions to your property, please let us know within 24 hours before delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware failure to do so may result in additional delivery charges.
Some of our training equipment is manufactured here in our HQ. The lead times on these products range from 10-25 working days and are identified by having the MADE IN BELFAST badge.
We understand at times due to size, colour or type some items might not be the right fit for you. We are happy to accept a returned item within 30 days from the date of you receiving the item for a refund or exchange.
To start a return click here; BLK BOX Returns.