HeatGear® Armour is our original performance baselayer—the one you put on first and take off last. So we made it extra comfortable by wicking sweat and stretching so you can move no matter what.
- Super-light HeatGear® fabric delivers superior coverage without weighing you down
- Strategic mesh panels for added ventilation where you need it
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti-odour technology prevents the growth of odour-causing microbes
- Ergonomic design keeps seams off high abrasion areas & increases durability
- Wide, exposed elastic waistband with wordmark detail
- Updated gusset design provides ultimate support & comfort
- Drop-in Strength Pocket™ on right side for easy storage
- Style #: 1361586
- Inseam: 28"
- No fly
- Body: 84% Polyester/16% Elastane
- Mesh: 92% Polyester/8% Elastane
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry LOW
- Do NOT iron
- Do NOT use softeners
- Do NOT dry clean
How to measure
WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
HIPS: With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips to ensure you’ll have enough room to move comfortably.
TALL: All tall sizes are 5 cm longer than regular sizes and are marked with a T behind the size.
SHORT: All short sizes are 5 cm shorter than regular sizes and are marked with a S behind the size.
We aim to dispatch and deliver all in stock items within 2-10 working days depending on your location in the UK & Ireland.
We ship our orders via Parcel / 2 Man Delivery or Pallet depending on the size of your order and shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. To track your order click here for orders placed online; Track an Online Order and here for orders placed via our Sales team; Track an Offline Order
All deliveries are kerbside, it will be your responsibility to remove the items from the pallet on arrival and dispose of the pallet. You will receive an email from our Logistics team with a date of delivery. If you require an alternative delivery date or if there are any access restrictions to your property, please let us know within 24 hours before delivery by emailing email@example.com. Please be aware failure to do so may result in additional delivery charges.
Some of our training equipment is manufactured here in our HQ. The lead times on these products range from 10-25 working days and are identified by having the MADE IN BELFAST badge.
We understand at times due to size, colour or type some items might not be the right fit for you. We are happy to accept a returned item within 30 days from the date of you receiving the item for a refund or exchange.