UA HOVR™ Machina 2 is more than a running shoe. Yes, it gives you energy return and the speed of a Pebax® propulsion plate, but it also coaches you in real-time to help you run better when you connect them to UA MapMyRun™.
- CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN™: tracks & analyzes your running metrics to help make you a better runner
- UA HOVR™ technology provides 'zero gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in
- Ultralight 3D spacer mesh upper for increased breathability & ultimate speed
- As your body emits energy, the mineral-infused UA RUSH™ lining absorbs & reflects it back, improving endurance
- External heel counter for added stability & a locked-in feel
- Sprint spike-inspired Pebax® speed plate for increased return & more powerful push-offs
- Carbon rubber pods under the heel deliver greater traction & durability at high-impact strike zones
- Style #: 3023539
- Reflective details
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 10.24 oz.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
How to measure
FOOT: We start with the true foot, which means we measure from heel to toe. That measurement (in centimeters) is then translated into our standard sizes.
To find your foot measurement closely trace your entire foot onto a piece of paper and measure from heel to toe. If your measurement is between chart numbers, we recommend sizing up. Be sure you’re putting your full weight on your foot while tracing. Please note: for the best results, measuring later in the day is recommended.
We created this easy-to-use sizing chart so that finding the right size shoes for your kids won’t be a workout in itself. *Due to the metric/imperial conversions, there will be some instances where two US sizes will equal one UK size or one CM size.
We aim to dispatch and deliver all in stock items within 2-10 working days depending on your location in the UK & Ireland.
We ship our orders via Parcel / 2 Man Delivery or Pallet depending on the size of your order and shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. To track your order click here for orders placed online; Track an Online Order and here for orders placed via our Sales team; Track an Offline Order
All deliveries are kerbside, it will be your responsibility to remove the items from the pallet on arrival and dispose of the pallet. You will receive an email from our Logistics team with a date of delivery. If you require an alternative delivery date or if there are any access restrictions to your property, please let us know within 24 hours before delivery by emailing email@example.com. Please be aware failure to do so may result in additional delivery charges.
Some of our training equipment is manufactured here in our HQ. The lead times on these products range from 10-25 working days and are identified by having the MADE IN BELFAST badge.
We understand at times due to size, colour or type some items might not be the right fit for you. We are happy to accept a returned item within 30 days from the date of you receiving the item for a refund or exchange.