Every lift, rep, and WOD starts from the ground up. UA TriBase™ tech maximizes your floor contact with a low, stable, triangular base that lets your foot flex naturally.
- Engineered mesh upper with knit bootie construction & overlays for added durability & abrasion-resistance
- External heel counter for added stability with ridge construction for traction during headstand pushups
- Engineered zonal flex & traction in the forefoot allows for greater mobility & added grip
- Full-length Micro G® foam midsole for the ultimate in responsive cushioning
- UA TriBase™ maximizes ground contact, promotes natural motion & provides flexibility to grip during lifts
- Full-rubber outsole wraps up the sides for durability & added abrasion resistance with medial rope grip
- Strategic rubber build under the toe box for a more powerful floor grip
- Low to the ground construction allows for greater feel & power transfer
- Style #: 3023698
- Offset: 2mm
- Weight: 10.84 oz.
How to measure
FOOT: We start with the true foot, which means we measure from heel to toe. That measurement (in centimeters) is then translated into our standard sizes.
To find your foot measurement closely trace your entire foot onto a piece of paper and measure from heel to toe. If your measurement is between chart numbers, we recommend sizing up. Be sure you’re putting your full weight on your foot while tracing. Please note: for the best results, measuring later in the day is recommended.
We created this easy-to-use sizing chart so that finding the right size shoes for your kids won’t be a workout in itself. *Due to the metric/imperial conversions, there will be some instances where two US sizes will equal one UK size or one CM size.
We aim to dispatch and deliver all in stock items within 2-10 working days depending on your location in the UK & Ireland.
We ship our orders via Parcel / 2 Man Delivery or Pallet depending on the size of your order and shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. To track your order click here for orders placed online; Track an Online Order and here for orders placed via our Sales team; Track an Offline Order
All deliveries are kerbside, it will be your responsibility to remove the items from the pallet on arrival and dispose of the pallet. You will receive an email from our Logistics team with a date of delivery. If you require an alternative delivery date or if there are any access restrictions to your property, please let us know within 24 hours before delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware failure to do so may result in additional delivery charges.
Some of our training equipment is manufactured here in our HQ. The lead times on these products range from 10-25 working days and are identified by having the MADE IN BELFAST badge.
We understand at times due to size, colour or type some items might not be the right fit for you. We are happy to accept a returned item within 30 days from the date of you receiving the item for a refund or exchange.