We're looking for a Project Manager to join our BLK BOX team as the Project lead on an upcoming ERP implementation. This is a very exciting opportunity in a fast-paced growing business. We are looking for a passionate professional that has a track record of delivering similar projects on time within budget, and who demonstrates excellent leadership and organisational skills, with a can-do attitude.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of this multi-faceted project, to ensure we stay on schedule and within budget;
- Acting as a point of escalation for any challenges that may arise;
- Developing close working relationships with other team members to ensure the implementation is successfully rolled out across our teams;
- Regularly reporting on progress, next steps and challenges.
- Managing third party relationships and ensuring the product is within scope and meeting business needs;
- Providing senior business stakeholders with updates as required.
- Driving business teams towards a common goal by defining the requirement, setting key milestones and reporting on progress.
As a people orientated organisation, candidates must demonstrate a strong match for our vibrant entrepreneurial culture and our core values. Candidates must also possess the following skills and experience;
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent business relationships with key external and internal parties.
- Strong customer service orientation and drive to deliver results
- Strong worth ethic and can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and strong prioritisation skills;
- Experience of managing budgets and costs.
- Hunger for self-development.
- Proactive and solutions orientated approach when faced with challenges
- Proficiency with Microsoft package
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.