Tights need to be tight - but not too tight. UA Armour Fly Fast's fit gives you just that and more. Soft, quick-drying fabric sculpts and supports for a locked-in feel that's super flattering and made to sweat in.
- Our Lightest: Super-light, fast-drying fabric delivers superior coverage without weighing you down
- Updated HeatGear® fabric with added stretch provides superior coverage with very little weight
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Super-soft & structured mesh knee panels for added mobility & breathability
- Wide, flat waistband with interior draw cord & pocket for a perfect stay-put fit
- Style #: 1356181
- Inseam: 29"
- Body: 77% Polyester/23% Elastane
- Panels: 68% Nylon/32% Elastane
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry LOW
- Do NOT iron
- Do NOT use softeners
- Do NOT dry clean
How to measure
CHEST: Place the tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement.
WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
TALL: All tall sizes are 5 cm longer than regular sizes and are marked with a T behind the size.
SHORT: All short sizes are 5 cm shorter than regular sizes and are marked with a S behind the size.
We aim to dispatch and deliver all in stock items within 2-10 working days depending on your location in the UK & Ireland.
DELIVERY & TRACKING
We ship our orders via Parcel / 2 Man Delivery or Pallet depending on the size of your order and shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. To track your order click here for orders placed online; Track an Online Order and here for orders placed via our Sales team; Track an Offline Order.
All deliveries are kerbside, it will be your responsibility to remove the items from the pallet on arrival and dispose of the pallet. You will receive an email from our Logistics team with a date of delivery. If you require an alternative delivery date or if there are any access restrictions to your property, please let us know within 24 hours before delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware failure to do so may result in additional delivery charges.
Some of our training equipment is manufactured here in our HQ. The lead times on these products range from 10-25 working days and are identified by having the MADE IN BELFAST badge.
We understand at times due to size, colour or type some items might not be the right fit for you. We are happy to accept a returned item within 30 days from the date of you receiving the item for a refund or exchange.
To start a return click here; BLK BOX Returns.