We aim to dispatch and deliver all in stock items within 2-10 working days depending on your location in the UK & Ireland. Please note that manufactured items may have a slighly longer lead time.
All pallet deliveries are kerbside, it will be your responsibility to remove the items from the pallet on arrival and dispose of the pallet. You will receive an email from our Logistics team with a date of delivery. If you require an alternative delivery date or if there are any access restrictions to your property, please let us know within 24 hours before delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware failure to do so may result in additional delivery charges.
Wondering where your online order is? Use our online order tracking to track your parcel right to your doorstep.
Wondering where you offline order is? Use our offline order tracking to track your parcel right to your doorstep.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
We understand at times due to size, colour or type, some items might not be right for you. We are happy to accept a returned item in a new resalable and unused condition, in its original packaging within 30 days from the date of you receiving the item for a refund.
*Please be aware any custom items including are non-returnable. Also any costs for returning an item must be covered by you (unless the product is faulty, or you have received the incorrect item).
• All goods must be in a new resalable condition the product must not be defective or used by the client and contain all original parts and accessories. This must include all original packaging and tags.
• We may decline a return or exchange during the process if the items returned have been damaged or any of the above stipulations have not been met.
• We will only refund a delivery charge when there has been a direct error in the delivery process. Delivery charges will not be refunded for late deliveries within a reasonable timeframe.
• Any items returned for refund or exchange without original documentation or without return form will be rejected.
• Please clearly state on the invoice/return form the reason for return or exchange and whether you require a refund or exchange.
• Products can be exchanged for a different size or colour of the same product, provided that the preferred size or colour is available in stock.
• This option is available within 30 days of the delivery and item must not be in used in that period. -If the preferred size or colour is not available, or you want a different product, please return the unwanted product, and place a new order.
• Returns will be processed within 5 business days of arrival at our warehouse.
• It sometimes takes up to 14 days to appear in your bank statement as bank processes vary by the institutions.
• Please note that refunds will be issued to the original method of payment.
• All BLK BOX branded equipment is covered by a limited 12-month warranty.
• All metalwork or manufactured items are covered by a lifetime guarantee.
• Warranty terms do not extend to damage arising from improper use, normal wear and tear, improper maintenance, alteration, misuse, negligence, or otherwise not arising from defects of material or workmanship.
If a tracking number is provided by the shipping courier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight and volume of your products as well as your location. Before the final checkout page, you will have the opportunity to generate an estimated cost of shipping. For orders outside the EU all taxes, duties and VAT if applicable will defer and it will be the responsibility of the client to pay these charges when the order arrives in their destination country.
UK & IE Promotions
Free shipping on orders over £350 (UK & IE only)
Free shipping on apparel and footwear on orders over £150 (UK and IE only)