All BLK BOX branded equipment is covered by a limited 12-month warranty.
All metal work or manufactured items are covered by a lifetime structural guarantee.
Warranty terms do not extend to damage arising from improper use, normal wear and tear, improper maintenance, alteration, misuse, negligence, or otherwise not arising from defects of material or workmanship.
All goods must be in a new resalable condition the product must not be defective or used by the client and contain all original parts and accessories. This must include all original packaging and tags.
- We may decline a return or exchange during the process if the items returned have been damaged or any of the above stipulations have not been met.
- We will only refund a delivery charge when there has been a direct error in the delivery process. Delivery charges will not be refunded for late deliveries within a reasonable timeframe.
- Any items returned for refund or exchange without original documentation or without return form will be rejected.
- Please clearly state on the invoice/return form the reason for return or exchange and whether you require a refund or exchange.
- Products can be exchanged for a different size or colour of the same product, provided that the preferred size or colour is available in stock.
- This option is available within 30 days of the delivery and item must not be used in that period. If the preferred size or colour is not available, or you want a different product, please return the unwanted product, and place a new order.
- Returns will be processed within 5 business days of arrival at our warehouse.
- It sometimes takes up to 14 days to appear in your bank statement as bank processes vary by the institutions.
- Please note that refunds will be issued to the original method of payment.
By choosing click and collect you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined by BLK BOX.
- At all times our acceptance of an order takes place on dispatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order.
- All offers are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- BLK BOX is not liable to any customer for any financial loss or damages which may occur out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any order through the click and collect process. This includes but is not limited to vehicle damage, physical damage or damage to the purchased product.
- BLK BOX reserves the right to suspend or cancel your collection immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms.
- For Elite Athlete members, please note that the free shipping guarantee does not apply to pallets.
- If your order is over 5kg (IRE), 60kg (UK & NI) free shipping will not be available.
- Points work on a yearly cycle - if a new year starts (since you became a member) and you have not spent £2000 (Competitive) or £5000 (Elite) in the previous period, then you will no longer be in that rewards tier.
- Loyalty discount minimum spend: £5 = £50 min spend, £10 = £100 min spend, £15 = £150 min spend, £20 = £200 min spend, £25 = £250 min spend, £35 = £350 min spend, £50 = £500 min spend
- Points can only be earned and redeemed online
- Points are valid for and must be redeemed within 12 months of being awarded
How does the BLK BOX pre-order function work?
Full payment and shipping costs is taken in advance of the stock arriving and shipped when it arrives at our warehouse. As soon as the stock arrives at our warehouse, we'll start dispatching orders and you'll receive an email with tracking information. Please pay attention to the dates in the individual product pages to see when your item will begin shipping.
How do I pay for my pre-order?
We will make pre-order products available to purchase on the website as you normally would for an in-stock product, with the only difference being the 'add to cart' button will read 'pre-order now'. You will be able to checkout as normal using all of the payment methods. We need to take full payment to reserve your order and incoming stock.
Will my order be shipped out in stages as products restock?
Your order will be shipped out in full once everything has been restocked. Even if you have added in-stock items to your order, we will not ship these out on their own. If you want in-stock equipment faster, you will need to place a separate order.
Can I cancel or change my pre-order?
You can contact our team and we will process the refund as soon as possible. This must be requested before the order is shipped out, as you will be responsible for the full return costs back to us. Due to the level of demand, we are not able to adjust preorders once they have been placed. We can cancel your existing order for you to place a new updated order.
Can I get an update on my pre-order?
You can contact our team any time for an update on your pre-order. We will also release updates via our newsletters or contact you directly if there's an issue with your order.
Only ONE discount / promo code can be used per purchase. This includes BLK BOX rewards points that have been converted into £ off voucher codes.
Discounts valid while stocks last