Join BLK BOX on our mission to become the world’s leading specialist in performance equipment and facility design. Nothing excites us more than finding hungry and talented individuals and unleashing them in a team capable of achieving incredible things. 2019 has seen us evolve at a sensational rate as our personnel has more than doubled since 2017, our sales multiplied and our footprint in the Titanic Quarter significantly increased and we’re not stopping there! We are embarking on an exciting period of expansion with ambitious growth plans. To turn these dreams into a reality we are going to need high-quality human capital who are dedicated to our mission to become number one.
Is BLK BOX for you?
We are growing at a rate of knots, if you don't eat chaos for breakfast BLK BOX is probably not the place for you...If you want to join our team you must be self-motivated, willing to work hard, tackle new challenges, work together as a team, and have the drive for the company and yourself to succeed.
You’ll have a positive approach and a ‘can do’ thinking, will rise to the occasion of new challenges, pitch in even when the responsibilities are not your normal ones and dig deep when things get rough to produce a positive outcome.
If this sounds like the type of working environment you would love to be a part of and would excel in, please see below our current opportunities.
We are always on the lookout for talented and passionate individuals to join our growing team.
Can't see the perfect role for you? We'd still love to hear from you. Send us a video application telling us a little bit about yourself and why you would be suited to BLK BOX along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to rapid growth, an opportunity has arisen for a forward-thinking e-commerce executive to join our team. As an e-commerce executive, you will be a key contributor to the growth of website revenue and performance of our website. You will be sales driven and have the ability to increase online presence- as well as the ability to provide an outstanding client experience. You will contribute to many exciting projects, ranging from new product introductions, optimisation of existing products and site merchandising activities, always with our client’s best interest at heart creating a positive and seamless online client journey.
R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S
Your responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
• Support all aspects of our online platform including driving sales, improving conversion rates, increasing AOV, improving shipping methods and encouraging repeat purchase.
• Responsible for creating and executing e-commerce strategy, goals, forecasts, and budget.
• Includes promotional campaigns, digital marketing, conversion rate optimization, user experience, and data analysis.
• Maintain and update the product data and imagery on our website ensuring all information is accurate and consistent across all products and platforms.
• Build and update product pages, delivering an outstanding user experience.
• Ensure consistency in branding and messaging.
• Liaising with our marketing team to constantly monitor and improve website efficiency and performance.
• Technical bug fixing alongside the marketing team – from initial reporting through to resolution deployment.
• Stock management updates across the website.
• Liaising with marketing departments to create promotions and advertising campaigns for online sales.
• Responsible for the company’s SEO activity, constantly checking search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor website and making improvements where needed.
• Liaising with in house departments regarding stock levels and new product releases. • Use website analytics/data to drive online marketing initiatives • Deliver a monthly report to show digital ROI
• Review changes to the online marketplace and industry and adjusts strategy accordingly.
T H E I D E A L P E R S O N
• A passion for e-commerce & online marketing.
• A passion for fitness / sport.
• Commercially driven with an appetite to improve BLK BOX every day.
• Passionate about data and analytics.
• Knowledge and prior experience with Shopify (beneficial not essential).
• Understanding of client fulfilment in an e-commerce context.
• Have a strong attention to detail ensuring product data is 100% accurate and consistent across all products on the website.
• Experience creating and managing Facebook ad campaigns (beneficial but not essential).
• Fast and accurate data input skills.
• Self-motivated, organised and a brilliant multi-tasker.
• Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contributions.
• You will possess a strong team ethos in your work and always willing to provide support to co-workers.
• You’ll have a positive approach and your ‘can do’ thinking will mean you’re always keen to excel.
W H Y W O R K F O R B L K B O X
• Opportunity to work for a company awarded the “Best Place to Work” in the 2018 Irish News Workplace and Employment Awards.
• We are a dynamic, forward thinking company leading the industry in fitness innovation.
• Annual rewards and recognition are provided for superior performance.
• Work in a collaborative environment fostering teamwork and accountability.
• Opportunity to work for a company that positively impacts people’s lives.
• Fantastic training opportunities and long-term career progression opportunities available for the right candidates in line with the company’s strategic growth plans.
• Prime working location in Titanic Quarter with free car parking.
• Lots of perks including a fully functioning showroom gym that can be used by all staff, monthly team days, health care cash back plan, team lunches, unlimited amounts of free coffee and fruit, enjoy your birthday off each year and loads more!
T O A P P L Y
Please submit a one-page cover letter in addition to your CV to email@example.com. The cover letter should show your personality and help us learn why you want to work for BLK BOX in this role. Let us know what about this job attracts you?