We pride ourselves on being grafters, innovators and ambitious individuals. This means having a world class workforce where no one is carried; every person plays an integral part in the business. But above all, we’re a team. We win as one.
We want to be the best fitness equipment company in the world. What does that mean? Well, to us ‘best’ means that we design, manufacture and deliver the best equipment in the world, with the best service and experience for our clients. Every day, we are demanding a better future for ourselves, our athletes, and our communities.
Please submit a one-page cover letter in addition to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter should show your personality and help us learn why you want to work for BLK BOX in this role. Let us know what attracts you to this job.
At BLK BOX our sales team is made up of experienced coaches, athletes, consultants and engineers who advise a wide range of clients across the world on how to design their gym facilities. We are deeply client centric and design every facility with a user-centred design methodology, assessing the needs and training philosophies for both our clients and their clientele. Our clients range from the independent gym owner who has a limited budget but requires maximum ROI, to the top S&C coaches in the world where we need to ensure they have the highest standard of training facilities for their elite athletes.
We are looking for a Sales Support Executive to join this team and support our Sales Consultants in creating the most successful training facilities. You need to be a detail-oriented multi-tasker with excellent customer service skills and with a passion for the fitness industry. In this role you will be working directly with our Sales Consultants and provide full support to them.
Your responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
• Work directly with our sales team and provide all necessary support and assistance to them.
• Preparing quotes and gym facility layouts using our software.
• Maintaining our client database and order management to ensure best-in-class client experience. • Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
• Work as part of the sales team to drive positive company sales results.
• Check product availability for orders.
• Communicate with clients about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
• Taking orders over the phone and in person.
• Supporting other team members to meet client expectations and to represent the Company in the most professional way possible.
• Working as part of a team to ensure projects are completed on time.
• Assisting with the production of documentation for tenders.
• Providing administrative support for day to day functions such as producing reports.
• Become an expert in our products and service.
• Maintain a high level of responsiveness to client needs.
THE IDEAL PERSON
Passionate about the sports and fitness industry with knowledge of fitness equipment.
• Experience working in an administrative and/or sales-oriented support capacity.
• An energetic, confident and friendly personality with the ability to build rapport and comfortable with all forms of communication i.e. telephone, email, face to face meetings etc.
• Ambitious, driven and hard working.
• Client focused with a genuine goal to help make our clients more successful. • Be highly methodical and take ownership of a project, seeing it through to completion with the highest attention to detail.
• We’re an extremely fast paced business so you’ll need to be self-motivated, organised and a brilliant multi-tasker.
• You will possess a strong team ethos in your work and always willing to provide support to co-workers.
• You’ll have a positive approach and your ‘can do’ thinking will mean you’re always keen to excel and progress with the company.
• Degree educated with/or experience in selling fitness equipment would be beneficial but not essential.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a one-page cover letter in addition to your CV to email@example.com. The cover letter should show your personality and help us learn why you want to work for BLK BOX in this role. Let us know what about this job attracts you.
Friday 14th August at 4pm