AeroFloor® is a training surface like no other, utilising high-grade fabrics and 'controlled energy return technology' to provide an incredible energy giving and energy absorbing training surface.
Pro Sports Club XL AeroFloor® 10m is a great option for sports clubs, teams, health clubs, amateur clubs, and groups of all types. It offers a surface 10m in length which means you can use it in a group situation with several people at one time or for short runs/workouts that need the room to run, jump and tumble.
Featuring 3 lanes and an overall width of 1.82m, the Pro Sports Club XL AeroFloor® is bigger than any other AeroFloor® training surface to date. This option has been supplied to several leading premiership football, rugby, and cricket clubs, becoming a focal point of their training regimes. AeroFloor® is also establishing itself as an essential piece of equipment for the health and fitness sector.
- The AeroFloor incorporates C.E.R.T – Controlled Energy Return Technology.
- High performance Shock Absorption – sparing joints from exercise impact.
- Elastic recoil – safe and fun explosive training surface.
- Proprioceptive qualities – provides adjustable ‘unstable surface’ for balance training. Helps to develop strong core.
- Focal shock absorption properties – shock (vibrations) is not distributed across the AeroFloor therefore other equipment or people on the surface are not affected.
- Easy to inflate and deflate
- Adjustable air pressure
- Sound absorption
- Can be used with existing fitness regimes and videos including cross training, dance etc.
- Low impact, high energy
We aim to dispatch and deliver all in stock items within 2-10 working days depending on your location in the UK & Ireland.
DELIVERY & TRACKING
We ship our orders via Parcel / 2 Man Delivery or Pallet depending on the size of your order and shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. To track your order click here for orders placed online; Track an Online Order and here for orders placed via our Sales team; Track an Offline Order.
All deliveries are kerbside, it will be your responsibility to remove the items from the pallet on arrival and dispose of the pallet. You will receive an email from our Logistics team with a date of delivery. If you require an alternative delivery date or if there are any access restrictions to your property, please let us know within 24 hours before delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware failure to do so may result in additional delivery charges.
Some of our training equipment is manufactured here in our HQ. The lead times on these products range from 10-25 working days and are identified by having the MADE IN BELFAST badge.
We understand at times due to size, colour or type some items might not be the right fit for you. We are happy to accept a returned item within 30 days from the date of you receiving the item for a refund or exchange.
To start a return click here; BLK BOX Returns.